Since I'm not a Python application developer, to those of you are this
might be a stupid question (sorry in advance). I see there are other
applications (programs) written in Python that install and run with no
need for other support systems (Python, PyQt, etc.) needed to be
already installed. For example, the music tagging program, Picard,
will run on Windows, Mac and Linux as a completely standalone
application (I think, though I'm not certain, that it uses the Qt
GUI).

http://musicbrainz.org/doc/MusicBrainz_Picard

If I had my druthers, I would like for Leo to operate the same way.
That might also lead to a way to run Leo as a Portable App (from a
standalone thumb drive application as in http://portableapps.com/).
Are those reasonable goals? If not, why not?