Did I cause appearing of this problem with enabling a new plug-in previously
disabled? (I really did change @enabled plug-ins setting recently)

I would prefer if it would be possible to launch tests externally without

As I see in Code-->Testing-->@file leoTest.py-->runUnitTestLeoFile
and in Code-->Testing-->@file leoTest.py-->class
runTestExternallyHelperClass-->runTests

there is an option to set gui for testing (g.app.unitTestGui) and default is
'nullGui'.

Maybe there could be an option to disable loading of plug-ins also ?

For the tests that I mostly write and run, loading plug-ins is just wasting
time.
Vitalije.