On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 6:37 AM, ilkosta
<costantino.giuliod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to propose a feature to leo: Integrate the leo tree with
> 9P.
> Using the window manager wmii, I realized the convenience of having a
> virtual file system that represents the structure of a running
> program.
>
> I think thath the Leo paradigm already has many aspects that can be
> mapped well in a virtual filesystem (cloned nodes with hard links,...)
>
> The integration of a virtual filesystem may open opportunity to
> integrate leo with other programs.

+1

I recently looked at Fossil http://fossil-scm.org as suggested on this list.
The "single file" model is lovely, as is the integrated wiki, bug
tracking, web interface ...

If a Leo file was mounted via pyfilesystem
http://code.google.com/p/pyfilesystem/
and managed by Fossil http://fossil-scm.org, only 2 files would be
required to provide an enriched Leo view, with time travel.