thanx for all, i fixed the install probelm as:
$ brew install --with-demos-examples --with-debug-and-release qt
==> Summary
/usr/local/Cellar/qt/4.8.0: 71721 files, 10G, built in 100.4 minutes

and self install PyQt-mac-gpl-4.9.tar.gz is all OK ;-)

of course homebrew had fixed the upgrade problem,
thanx for all again ;-)

--
人生苦短, Pythonic! 冗余不做,日子甭过!备份不做,十恶不赦!
俺: http://about.me/zoom.quiet