On Wednesday, February 8, 2012 2:31:27 AM UTC+7, Terry wrote:

> Um, I didn't know it was a directive - I just made it up :-)

LMAO! I was feeling guilty for having missed something like an entirely new
@<file> type 8-)

It's implemented by the at-view
plugin<http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/plugins.html#at-view-py>,
so I'll give that a shot first, just in case, then your phantasmagorical
@anything 8-) and then worst-case @shadow with read-only.py.

> I can't remember how active_path does its importing - I was hoping it was
> simplistic enough to just create a node '@<xxx> filename.py' and
> stick the contents of the file in the body - where <xxx> is whatever you
> put in the setting for preferred @<file> type.

And I assume you mean "activepath will create a node " since I'm also
planning on testing the "delete the whole tree and re-create" idea over
hundreds of folder in one go, nothing manual - and yes, I do have backups
8-)

Thanks for taking the time to respond. . .