On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Ville M. Vainio <vivai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It was important to make 'c' easily available to the ipython prompr; that
> way, you could easily use ipython to 'learn' leo interactively (by playing
> with c and tab completion). I found this much easier then ctrl+b command even.

Thanks for this comment.

The packaging is turning out to be a bit tricky.  One question is: how
many copies of leoIPython.py will actually exist, which is another way
of asking how many Python processes will exist. Maybe even the answer
will differ depending on whether zmq exists or not.

To handle this, my plan at present is for the leoIPython module to
have a gipm global var, containing the singleton GlobalIPythonManager
object.  If there is any doubt about how many processes exist, we can
set g.app.ipm = gipm.  Or something like that.

I hope to get the new packaging working with the legacymaint code later today.

EKR