Idea: quick start.leo is probably handy demo material, as it illustrates
most of the core concepts

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: tfer
Sent: 5/24/2012 2:29 AM
To: leo-editor@googlegroups.com
Subject: PyOhio Talk

I'm putting together a proposal for a talk on Leo at the PyOhio conference
in Columbus, July 28th & 29th.  If accepted, it should give us an
introductory video as these talks are normally taped.

I'm titling the talk: Leo: a paradigm shifting IDE

The description (400 character limit) of which I'm giving as:
Leo is an open source IDE coded in python, using PyQt. It can be used as a
general project manager, handling all the files in your project, no matter
what language(s), you are writing in. The shift that Leo gives you is that
can organize your projects formally below the file level, which previously
could only be done informally with section comments. Using outlines
supports thinking & organizing.

Proposal deadline is June 1st, it can be edited until then.

I need to do a talk abstract.

Talks are 40 minutes.

Suggestions for material and wording can be discussed here.

Tom