Did it work w/ zero time timer? That wouldn’t be a hack...

Sent from my Windows 8 PC <http://windows.microsoft.com/consumer-preview>

 *From:* Terry Brown <terry_n_br...@yahoo.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:27:49 PM
*To:* leo-editor@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Filing nodes in other outlines

I've just pushed some major improvements to quickMove.py

The tree view context menu Move submenu has had Copy/Move/Bookmark to
top of a different outline command for some time, but only to the top
of the other outline. You can now specify any node anywhere as a
destination for these operations. This list of global destinations is
persistent and can be edited, see the quickMove instructions for
details (the parts relating to "targets" are the new parts).

This is very useful for quickly filing incoming bookmarks / todo items
etc.

Edward - this is deja vu, but when copying / moving from c1 to c2,
ending the code with c1.bringToFront() doesn't prevent c2 from being
the top tab after control returns to Leo.  The previous case was c1
trying to keep focus, instead of losing it to the buried c2, but it's a
similar situation.

Because I really want to start using this feature, I've hacked around
it with that most despicable of methods, a QTimer :-}  *Only* if
@setting quickmove_timer_hack = True (no default setting), 100 ms after
the code completes, c1.bringToFront() is called.  So it's probably not
a high priority thing, but the last c.bringToFront() call in a piece of
code should determine which tab is on top when control returns to the
user, that doesn't seem to be the case currently.  I'm using
g.openWithFilename() to get c2, not sure if that's what's causing c2 to
be forced visible at the end of execution.