Hi:

Coming back to the currently existing anti-nobies filters in Leo, I just
found two:

If installing Leo from the "LeoSetup-4.11-a2.exe", Leo wont run when the
icon is executed. When i call it from command line, the feedback is that it
doesnt have PyQt installed. I thought that file was suposed to be one click
install, so just giving feedback in case thats not suposed to happen.

Also, in the sourceforge website of
Leo<http://sourceforge.net/projects/leo/?source=pdlp>,
there is an hyperlink that is suposed to go to Leo's website, and instead
goes here: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html
The link is as follow, and points noobs to no website, directly from Leo
sourceforge:

Leo: a programmer's editor & more Web
Site<http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html>

HTH, regards.