On 9/24/2013 11:28 AM, Terry Brown wrote:
On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:46:44 -0400
Jacob Peck <gatesph...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/24/2013 9:25 AM, Jacob Peck wrote:
Hi Terry,

Just a quick suggestion for todo.py.  Now that there's a calendar icon
next to items with due dates, how about showing items with due dates
that have passed with a red version of the calendar icon?  So that at
a glance, users can see if they have any outstanding items that need
to be addressed.

Think this could be useful?  I know I'd like it a lot.

-->Jake
I have a quick hack up on launchpad, branch red-date-todo:
Oh shoot :-) I'd coded something up too, so I used my code and dark
icons and your light icons, pushed at 6040.

This is an excellent idea, I have a too messy to share script that
collects and merges todo lists from many different outlines, and that
script had been inserting an exclamation icon in past due items, but
this approach saves screen space and is more informative.

Cheers -Terry

That's fine.  Glad to help!  Your code is cleaner anyway.

-->Jake