Hi Edward,

I made the request and the plugin is called markup_inline.

It takes over Ctrl-I for italic and Ctrl-B for bold. The Ctrl-U for
underline never worked for me but I never use it anyway. It does disable
the functionality that was previously assigned to these keys but it is a
muscle memory thing from so many years in front of a word processor.

Chris George