On Mon, 19 May 2014 08:51:23 -0500
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:06 AM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor
> <leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> > I think it will, depends on how it's set up, it's just an embedding
> > of http://ckeditor.com/
>
> The richtext editor works for me on Linux (14.04) but not on Windows
> 7.  Rather than filling the body pane it fills only a part of it.
> Worse, the editor is not enabled.

For the 'only part of it' part, I just noticed there's a button in the
editor with four arrows pointing NW, NE, SE, SW that fully expands the
editor in the window, seems to be on by default for me, but that's the
only way I see less than the full body pane filled with edit.  For the
second question, do you mean it does not have focus, or is it that the
editor is non-responsive?  All I am thinking of is bad settings in the
@data richtext_cke_config node, but that would fail in Ubuntu too.

Anyone else having issues in Win 7?  Py 2 or 3 or both?

Cheers -Terry