Hi,

I don't know whether is documented or not this idea, but I wanted to be
sure, that is not lost.

If your leo file is in source control management system (like git,
mercurial, ...), you can face some useless conflicts/commit changes of the
leo file.

When some outline nodes are contracted/expanded the leo file changes,
whether or not the outline structure has changed.

In order to avoid useless changes of the leo file in SCMS you can run the
'contract-all' command before every commit.

Best regards