Hi, I was trying to save my file (which is only open once), and got this
error on the log pane, it wont save:

MemoryError

exception executing command

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "D:\Dropbox\INSTALLED\LEO
EDITOR\leo-editor\leo-editor\leo\core\leoCommands.py", line 567, in doCommand
    val = command(event)

  File "D:\Dropbox\INSTALLED\LEO
EDITOR\leo-editor\leo-editor\leo\core\leoCommands.py", line 1880, in save
    c.fileCommands.save(c.mFileName)

  File "D:\Dropbox\INSTALLED\LEO
EDITOR\leo-editor\leo-editor\leo\core\leoFileCommands.py", line 1515, in save
    ok = self.write_Leo_file(fileName,False) # outlineOnlyFlag

  File "D:\Dropbox\INSTALLED\LEO
EDITOR\leo-editor\leo-editor\leo\core\leoFileCommands.py", line 2029, in
write_Leo_file
    ok = self.writeToFileHelper(fileName,toOPML)

  File "D:\Dropbox\INSTALLED\LEO
EDITOR\leo-editor\leo-editor\leo\core\leoFileCommands.py", line 2086, in
writeToFileHelper
    ok,backupName = self.createBackupFile(fileName)

  File "D:\Dropbox\INSTALLED\LEO
EDITOR\leo-editor\leo-editor\leo\core\leoFileCommands.py", line 2146, in
createBackupFile
    s = f.read()

MemoryError