Thanks Edward for your last remark on this discussion
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/leo-editor/tpALG8K8Zz4>.

Thinking on Leo versatility, often the "reason" given in the group for Leo
not to have useful / shared tools is its great versatility, but the problem
is we are confusing versatility with the lack of a standard way to share
our cool stuff.

For instance, I made some scripts that would make an outline into a
website. Depending on the node headers, if it contained an image, and the
number of descendants, it would make a navigable toolbar to go back,
sub-webpages, etc.
Here is a small example: http://yeeyeedoldol.eu.pn/index.html
You just make the outline words, drop a few images or urls, click the
script, you got the website.

Now if we wanted to share such tools and end up with a cool nice repository
of "ready-to-use" Leo apps, we would need to standardize the way to do them.

So, for such situations, there should be at_least two file types,
- one of them being the "outline-structures.leo"
- The second one would contain the "script.leo" would use to produce the
results we wanted, and probably some definitions on how to use those
scripts. Perhaphs some standards on how to name the nodes (@something) for
them to work accordingly with the scripts.

Perhahs by defining such standards, the situation might arose in which some
"outline-structures" would be compatible with several "script-outlines",
letting us produce a bunch of useful stuff just out from an outline.

Well that's very similar to XML, and look what they got working out of XML
languages.