OK, I think I see.
I'm expecting the capability of @auto, which is
more automatic ...

I'm used to rclick refresh parsing on import, @nosent
requires parsing manually, creating the required nodes.

This is about sorting out the @xxx landscape. I would
hope the simple automation of @auto could remain,
for those wanting to keep the Leo file small and more
interested in effortless parsing of external files than
gnx and ua persistence.

Thanks,
Kent