I implemented a filter which removes duplicate headline matches and I added
a 4-space indent to body matches which makes a huge difference visually
especially when there are multiple body matches.

I plan* to add a "group by parent" check box which will identify the parent
of each match and then report matches in with an additional indentation
under the reported parent node.

*by plan I mean it might happen in a couple months, hopefully sooner :)