On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This adds a further level of indentation to the quicksearch results
> and groups all results by their parent node.

nice - I was already finding the node level grouping useful.

I added some code so Ctrl-click deletes an item and its children, based
on indentation.  This seems useful, because now you know where the hits
are, you may also know you're not interested in them, and you shouldn't
have to scroll down past them to get to the ones you did want.

Unfortunately it's a hidden feature, better would be a close widget for
each item down the right hand side of the list, but I think that would
be quite a bit more complicated, requiring an alternative list item
widget.

Cheers -Terry