On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 9:30 AM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor <
leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:

​>> ​I'm having trouble deleting icons programmatically.  I'm
investigating.​

c.editCommands.setIconList(p, [])
> c.redraw()
>
> If you don't want to delete them all:
>

> icons = c.editCommands.getIconList(p)
> icons = [i for i in icons if <condition to retain>]

​Thanks for this.  ​However, I would have thought that calling
c.editCommands.deleteNodeIcons() should work.  Don't see why not, since
delete-node-icons does work.  Any ideas?