One approach would be to use the backlinks plugin machinery - wouldn't be that
hard to parse an outline to automatically create links from subclass to parent
class, and inherited / overwritten methods.
Cheers -Terry

      From: john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com>
 To: leo-editor <leo-editor@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:59 AM
 Subject: Use case for clones/views/attributes

I want to view a class's "full" definition including all the methods from its
parent class in a unified format. I think this could be done using clones as it
would involve putting nodes from different parents in the same sub-tree, but
seems like it would be a big effort to get there. I'm wondering if it can be
done and if it can't it might be a potential use case for views and threads.--