On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 20:23:58 -0500
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 2:14 PM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor <
> leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> > Nano has a handy line oriented editing functionality:
> >
> > Hit Ctrl-k to cut one or more lines
> >
> > move somewhere else
> >
> > Hit Ctrl-u to paste all those lines there
> >
> > What's the Leo equivalent?
>
> ​Ctrl-K, Ctrl-K cuts one line completely as per Emacs, then  Ctrl-V.

Seems to be the same as Ctrl-C without selected text - when you cut
several lines Ctrl-V only pastes the last one.  Nano's behavior is to
accumulate all the cut lines for an uninterrupted series of Ctrl-k key
strokes.  I thought there was an Emacs equivalent, although it's been
so long since I used Emacs, I don't remember for sure.  Wondered if Leo
had that in it's Emacsesque commands.