On the Web GUI front end, Jupyter project is working on Jupyter Lab, using Phosphor. Maybe is worth checking:

https://github.com/jupyterlab/jupyterlab

Cheers,

Offray

On 14/11/16 11:22, Edward K. Ream wrote:
On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 10:10 AM, john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com <mailto:lun...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Web-based front-end simply means that the GUI runs in a browser.

    My understanding of Flexx is that you can use it in the same way
    that you would use PyQt. I do not believe it places restrictions
    on the rest of your Python code.

    I do agree that the language on the docs site is a bit obtuse. If
    you have any need for clarification the author is a very
    communicative and would be happy to answer any questions (he has
    answered all of my mine promptly).

​Thanks for this.  I'm definitely going to try a Hello World app...

EKR
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "leo-editor" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to leo-editor+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:leo-editor+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to leo-editor@googlegroups.com <mailto:leo-editor@googlegroups.com>.