On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 9:26 PM, Satish Goda <satishg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Edward.
>
> I meant this -> http://leoeditor.com/leoBridge.html
>
> I have not had time to try this inside pyzo, but testing leoBridge within
> pyzo would be a good test.

​I ran the following script within pyzo without problems:

import leo.core.leoBridge as leoBridge

import leo.core.leoGlobals as g

path = r'c:\leo.repo\leo-editor\leo\core\leoPyRef.leo'

assert g.os_path_exists(path), repr(path)

controller = leoBridge.controller(

    gui='nullGui',

    loadPlugins=True,

    readSettings=True,

    silent=False,

    verbose=False)

g = controller.globals()

c = controller.openLeoFile(path)

After executing this I can evaluate, for example, c.p in the shell window,
and pretty much do anything else that pyzo can do, but now on Leo data.

EKR