On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 9:44:19 AM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> The fixes were minor, and the new colorizer code now resides in a branch.

I am now a bit more comfortable with branches.  I'll certainly do all the
next colorizer work in a branch.  I've learned a lot about Leo's colorizing
over the last day or so.  First, I'll be folding improved tracing into the
new branch.  Then I'll see what changes actually broke the coloring for
python strings...

EKR