On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 01:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
Milan Melena <milan.mel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have found out, that problem is with selectors using ~= (tilda)
>
> for example:
>
> QLineEdit#lineEdit[style_class ~= 'minibuffer_warning'] {
>     background-color: @minibuffer_warning_color;
> }

Ah, ok, thanks for the detective work.  Leo uses that construct to
emulate HTML-CSS's `class` attribute, which Qt-CSS doesn't have.  Or at
least didn't have, maybe it has something like that now.  Will have to
see if Qt-CSS supports ~= in some other way now.  ~= means "contains".

Cheers -Terry