On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 09:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
Largo84 <larg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just now setting up a new machine and I thought I would try the
> Anaconda route (Win10). So far so good, at least getting Leo to run.
> However, I can't figure out how to install the pyEnchant package. I
> intentionally chose the 32 bit version of Anaconda as I understood
> that's what pyEnchant needs.
>
> >From here <https://anaconda.org/dan_blanchard/pyenchant> I inferred
> >that I
> should simply use in the command prompt:
>
> `conda install -c dan_blanchard pyenchant=1.6.5`

conda search --platform win-32  -c dan_blanchard enchant
<nothing>
conda search --platform win-64  -c dan_blanchard enchant
<nothing>
conda search --platform linux-64  -c dan_blanchard enchant
Fetching package metadata ...........
pyenchant                    1.6.5                    py27_0  dan_blanchard
                             1.6.5                    py26_0  dan_blanchard

So just replace Win-10 with a Linux system and you should be good to
go...

Sorry it wasn't a more helpful outcome.  You can install it from here:
http://pythonhosted.org/pyenchant/download.html

I think PyEnchant is just a wrapper around a C(?) library, so a binary
install is needed and just not covered by conda for Win platforms.

Cheers -Terry