The "import->import any file" method for .db3 files no longer
works for me, and does, in fact create completely empty nodes titled
after the file (@auto nodes). Thus I cannot repeat the process, and I
was hoping someone could figure out how I got that result, if Leo *doesn't*
support .db3 files. And trust me, I have better things to do than make
up stories for Leo developers. I can't repeat it, but it *did happen* ; )

    With sqlite3 files importable as xml (as shown) I knew it would be
relatively
easy to write my plugin, so hopefully you can understand my disappointment
upon finding that the imports no longer worked, and why I asked for help.

   Hmm, SQLite files are binary and I don't remember Leo having any