El 03/07/2017 a las 16:36, Terry Brown escribió:
It seems to me that the commit that collapsed the two branches
together was

f0a76ae7b793e8adc2964402e86b27c4ecfef19d
Author: Edward K. Ream<edream...@gmail.com>   2017-07-03 08:56:38
Committer: Edward K. Ream<edream...@gmail.com>   2017-07-03 08:56:38

but I can't work out how.  It seems to be a merge of master into the
sqlite branch.

I'm not an expert either in git, but using Git Extensions it seems to me that the above report from Terry is true. That merge from Edward *was from master to the sqlite branch*, but then, for some reason, I think the HEAD of the master branch was changed to point to the HEAD of the sqlite branch... or something like that! :-\

I think from past experience that some git corruption could lead to this kind of "surprises". In those cases, the "git fsck" command was essential to see the causes...

What I'm not so clear is about the current result of the various reverts...

Xavier