I have lot of tracebacks in console while editing clojure files.
Investigating, I have found that in leo/modes/clojure.py value is missing
for key 'clojure_strings'. I wanted to check if there is a newer version of
clojure.xml and to use jEdit2Py to re-generate clojure.py file, but I can't
find jEdit2Py, neither I know what it was supposed to do.
Vitalije