Hi all,

I would like to make Leo use a newline before the start and at the end of a
node's body text, so the t node's xml tags and the body text are always on
separate lines. This in order to make git diffs easier to read.

Any ideas how/where to do this, or would this need to be in Leo itself? I
guess a git filter would be an option, but I'd prefer to have Leo handle it
somehow.

So instead of this:

<t tx="user.20170111164042.1">Body text.</t>

I'd like this:

<t tx="user.20170111164042.1">
Body text.
</t>