Hello Sir,

It's good to hear that I haven't worn out my welcome. I do have what I
think is a good
question about improving my script: pyflakes gives me 252 errors
(everything works fine
as far as I can tell) and I see that most of them are about 'c' being
undefined.

Mr. Brown showed me how to 'glue' things to 'c', like this: "c.__['name'] =
tsc". I used this
a lot until it occurred to me that it could be a bad idea, like global
variables. It's easy but
depending on what you think I may convert all of that to variables passed
in functions
(although I don't know if this is what's causing the pyflakes errors or
not).

I don't have the knowledge or experience to discern the best approach in
this case so I'll
defer to yours, if you don't mind.

Thanks for your time - I hope you're having a great vacation!

tsc