On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 22:38:12 -0800 (PST)
tscv11 <tsc.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot understand. Please help me understand. I uploaded to github
> (with everything working), I started trying to make my local copy run
> as @auto. Somehow things got broken. Here is the 'kicker' - I
> downloaded the master from github, tested it - and got the same
> error! (I did make sure the @auto node pointed to the correct '.py'
> file).
>
> I just don't comprehend. Can anyone tell me what's going on? No matter
> what I do the script remains broken.
>
> Thanks,
>
> tsc

Just tried the current version and it seems to start - where does it
fail for you?  I just run it with Ctrl-B in the top node of the script.

Hmm, so it relies on running on a given node to export that node, I
assume, but the leo4sqlite button script was changing c.p, with
c.selectPosition(), so that couldn't work.  Changing the leo4sqlite
button script to this would fixes that:

headline = "@file ./leo4sqlite.blobs.py"
script_node = g.findNodeAnywhere(c, headline)
c.executeScript(p=script_node)
c.redraw()

(with whatever headline value you need)

Maybe I'm wrong about changing c.p being a problem, it's failing in
get_int_dbs() for me, but I'd need a more detailed description o fhow
it's broken for you - not starting, or whatever, to debug.