*- I'd need a more detailed description o fhow it's broken for you - not
starting, or whatever, to debug.*
Please check my original post - I have edited it to include
details about the problem. If you still need more information
I will tell you whatever you need to know.

As far as the fail in get_int_db I guess it happened because
no tables had been imported ('internal' in this case means
databases existing in the outline as children of the 'data'
node). You can verify this by importing a table and then
trying again. If that's what's going on it should be an
'easy fix.'

As for the original exception: I still don't have a clue.

Thanks - you don't have to help me with this so I
appreciate it!

tsc