On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:22:59 -0800 (PST)
tscv11 <tsc.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am an older disabled man with bipolar disorder who uses Leo as
> daily therapy. I'd like to say thanks for providing me with such a
> rich and powerful set of tools in Leo, and answering my questions
> (and enduring my mood swings)! I've been delving deeper into Leo
> every day and I'm constantly amazed by its flexibility, as well as
> impressed by the ingenuity of its developer(s). I have plenty of free
> time - Leo helps me make use of it, instead of falling deeper into
> illness.
>
> God bless everyone involved in the creation of this magnificent
> software - it's become my inspiration as I learn to build my own
> modest applications.
>
> tscv11

:-) cool.  People joke about "LeoOS", but Leo is a multi-level
ecosystem with so many different aspects.  There can be downsides in
terms of complexity and navigating around disused bits, but on the
other hand there's always something to productively tinker with.  So I
maybe kind of understand what you mean, even if what you end up working
on isn't what you had in mind when you started, there's always
something to expand or experiment with.