I often find myself working on a file in dropbox that is open somewhere
else. The result being that when I save I get a 'copy of the file'.  And
using file compare I can generally work out what changes need to be merged
to get everything back in sync.  I'm sure there is a Git solution but I
wondered if a node based option would be handy.

So I'm working on a node - Agenda for next meeting -  and let us assume
this is the only node that has been changed, then when I hit save then Leo
saves the file but makes a duplicate node at exactly the same level with
the name 'CUSTOM TEXT Agenda for the next meeting'

This keeps all the available options together and makes the changes easy to
find?

ta

IH