On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 12:00 AM, Matt Wilkie <map...@gmail.com> wrote:

Installing Leo with Pip section has Python 2 and Python 3 mixed up. I
> created a branch, `
> ​​
> ​​
> nstall-docs-mhw` and committed an alternative wording

​Matt, this is brilliant!  You have created a new workflow that eliminates
the need for cumbersome text descriptions:

 open LeoDocs.leo in master
 git checkout -b install-docs-mhw2
 open LeoDocs.leo with --no-cache. Ignore the "File may be open" warning.

Now we should have of seeing the changes in Leo itself!

However, I am not getting this to work. I don't see any changes in
LeoDocs.leo.

I wonder what can be going on...