Joe,

This is really cool. Leo Vue is so cool that I think it should be
renamed Leo Web, because it's exploring what can be done when the ideas
behind Leo start a deep talk with the web technologies, including
improved interactivity and rendering, a search that many of us have
been  looking for so long. I have even thought in a non distant future
where the Leo website, is "just" a Leo outline, showed as a Leo Vue
instance.

Maybe the best place to talk about the search improved interactivity
(liveness) and outlining, particularly in Leo, is the thread titles "An
avalanche of new thoughts". As soon as I have more time I will do it.
But your explorations are pretty worthy and inspiring.

Cheers,

Offray