> I don't understand why you have two install-docs branches.  What is going
> on?

it's because the 2 take quite different approaches and I'm unsure which one
should win. I don't remember why I thought branches were better than a two
node trees within LeoDocs.leo. Oh yeah: it's because I didn't want to
figure out how to avoid branches colliding with each other when creating
the html.

In part this stems from it being difficult for me to organize Leo doc
editing in my head. I'm unfamiliar with rST and the distance between what I
write and what will end up in rendered html is large. Using nodes instead
of in-body headings are important for management, vital even, but I also
need to see the combined result in a glance to ensure I've connected all
the dots I think I have. There's probably a way to address this with
view-rendered plugin or Joe's Leo-Web but I haven't girded myself up to
learn how to use those yet.

matt