Hi Terry,

I'm really looking forward to using the CSV editor functions, and getting
to grips with the editor.

You are probably aware of these but here are some observations. For
reference LEP = Leo Editor Pane.
scenario A:
>From a leo node, If I give the ''edit-pane-test-open'' command
An LEP pane (detached) opens in CSV Editor mode. The LEP title is 'LEP
unnamed window' As the code develops, will this name be the node name?
The pane has an X at the top right; If I click X, the data closes and all I
see is the Action button. Repeat the 'edit-pane-test-open' command and a
completely new LEP opens.
The 1st LEP persists, but is not used again. Not all X closures leave the
'Action' button visible; sometimes the LEP is left completely blank.
Each time you close and repeat the 'edit-pane-test-open' command it creates
n+1 LEPs. If you leave them open, and edit one, all the LEPs update
simutaneously.
So you can have 1 full screen view, and 1 full screen edit :)

scenario B:
>From a leo node, If I give the 'edit-pane-csv' command
A LEP pane opens in CSV Editor mode. There is an X at the top right; If I
click X, the entire pane closes and Leo returns to it's default panes.
However if I repeat the 'edit-pane-csv' command you see that 2 LEP panes
open showing the same node data. Each time you close and repeat the
'edit-pane-csv' command it creates n+1 LEPs. Close 5 LEPs, repeat the
'edit-pane-csv' command and you now have 6 identical LEPs.

Regards
Lewis