On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 12:51:29 PM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

I should emphasize that Leo will use pyenchant automatically if it is
> available.
>
> You can tell when the default checker is running because you will see
> something like this in the console window:
>
>   9348 words in  local dictionary: c:\Users\edreamleo\.leo\spellpyx.txt
>  77241 words in global dictionary: C:\Users\edreamleo\.leo\
> main_spelling_dict.txt

That would quickly become irritating.  Rev ddb87d9 removes this cruft from
the startup log.

Use the new show-spell-info command to see the location of the user
dictionary, and other info about the main dictionaries, depending on the
spell checker.