Leo's look is very important, both as a lure to newbies and as a source of
joy (or otherwise) to experienced users.

Terry suggests Leo's stodgy look could be improved with better Qt style
sheets.  Surely we can do better, but I, with my geriatric eyes, am not the
one to do it.

Would substantial prizes would encourage development?  I am thinking of
$250 each for the best looking Linux and Windows style sheets.

Any comments?  Any potential contestants?