On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 2:20:13 AM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> I plan no further work on this code. It's time to get 5.7b2 out the door.

Naturally, I immediately thought of some more useful tasks.  The following
will wait until after b2:

- Create a command that brings up a dialog prompting for 2 or more files to
be compared.  I'll never use this myself, but it may be useful for those
who are afraid of scripts.

- Revisit the question of prohibiting comparisons to already opened files.
This is tricky.  At present, the example script won't work from within
LeoDocs.leo.  I'm not sure whether it should be allowed or not.