I recently had to reinstall Leo on my assistant's PC after a computer
upgrade. I was sorta dreading the experience, but found that the Anaconda
route was actually pretty easy. However, I have a documentation comment and
a question:

   1. Following the instructions, I tried the pip install leo command in
   the Anaconda console, but got a permissions error. I had to run the Console
   command as an Administrator (right-cick and select). Perhaps that should be
   added to the Leo docs as it may not be obvious to others (it wasn't to me
   at first)?
   2. On my own machine, I always run Leo from a GitHub directory so I can
   run the most current version. What about on her machine? How does Anaconda
   work to keep Leo updated?

Rob...