So, is there an Anaconda update command that will pull in a more recent
'official' release? Or, is her machine stuck with whichever version was
installed initially? Or would I need to manually update her Leo package in
Anaconda whenever I think it's advantageous to do so?

>>    1. On my own machine, I always run Leo from a GitHub directory so I
>>    can run the most current version. What about on her machine? How does
>>    Anaconda work to keep Leo updated?
>> ​It doesn't.  If you install Leo from Anaconda you are using the last
> version of Leo that Anaconda knows about, not the latest github version.
> So if you are using git to keep Leo up to date (as you should ;-) you
> should *not* install Leo using Anaconda.​
> Edward

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit