> Stay on that soapbox.The imposition of ultra low contrast, gray on gray
> text is simply poor design with very little regard for legibility.
> It's not like we have an ink shortage.
Hear! Hear! Gray on gray bothered me *before* I started needing glasses for
computer work. Now it's worse.

second nit

is the exorbitant

use of

Especially for table data. On my bank's website I use to be able to see and
mentally analyze ~30 rows at a time, now it's about 10 and involves
repeated scrolling up/down to correlate transactions. Oh but each row is
gloriously free and has lots of breathing room!
Err. sorry, this was supposed about Leo. ;-)