I'll be removing hangnails until Leo 5.7 final.  We want to advertise the
best possible version of Leo.

But an "official" version of Leo is largely a hoax, for the benefit of
timid managers ;-) In *no way* are official releases more stable than Leo's
git repo. The only advantage of official versions is that their
documentation is up to date.

But cleaning nits clears the mind.  Momentous changes are coming. We can
only think great thought if we are completely free of distractions.  The
relaxation phase that follows an official release is the perfect time to
dream.