I have a nit. :-)

When deleting nodes in the tree, after hitting delete the selection moves
up the tree. When deleting multiple children, this is unintuitive. It would
be better for the selection to move down to the next child. If I wish to
delete several children, I could start with the last child, but often I
only want to delete a couple of clones nearest the parent.

Is there a toggle for this behaviour?

(Undo has saved me a million times)

Chris