On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:40 AM, Chris George <technat...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a nit. :-)

> When deleting nodes in the tree, after hitting delete the selection moves
> up the tree. When deleting multiple children, this is unintuitive. It would
> be better for the selection to move down to the next child.

‚ÄčThis is an enhancement, not a nit. I have just created #721
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/721>. It will add support
for @bool select-next-after-delete setting, with a default that will retain
legacy operation.

Work is in progress, but this is far from a trivial task. The new setting
affects undo, redo, delete node, and cut node commands, as well as unit
tests.

As I write this, it seems that it would be foolish to do this for 5.7
final, but it might sneak in. In any case, you'll get this soon.