*Windows*See #735: Installing and running LeoVue

I have, at one time or another this morning, done the following:

Reinstalled node.js

sudo apt install default-jdk

npm install -g dev-server

sudo npm install -g gyp
  # Seems to installed gyp@0.5.0 ???
npm install appears to work, with warnings.

npm run dev fails as follows:

npm ERR! Linux 4.4.0-112-generic
npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/nodejs" "/usr/bin/npm" "run" "dev"
npm ERR! node v4.2.6
npm ERR! npm  v3.5.2
npm ERR! leo-vue@1.6.4 dev: `node build/dev-server.js`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the leo-vue@1.6.4 dev script 'node build/dev-server.js'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the leo-vue package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     node build/dev-server.js

Joe (or anyone else), any help you could give would be appreciated.

I should be able to answer most questions about what I have just done
because I did all the installs in separate consoles.

These consoles tell me everything except the order in which they were
installed ;-) Hmm, maybe I should add a time stamp to the console prompts...