Recently I switched from using my desktop and a mouse to using my laptop
with a touchpad.  Much too often the contents of a Leo-Editor pane suddenly
shrinks or expands.  Usually the text in the body pane shrinks to so tiny
that the whole pane contents are just a few dots.  When this happens there
is also a blue vertical bar on the left side of the body pane.  Sometimes
the font becomes larger.  Sometimes the font becomes just a little
smaller.  This clearly happens in response to something that I'm doing, but
I have been unable to identify what causes it.  It could be key presses.
It could be touchpad touches.  It could be a combination of the two.  Since
I don't know why it happens, I also don't know how to undo it.
Fortunately, it is not saved between sessions, so exiting and re-entering
Leo-Editor undoes the problem.

Since it always only affects a single Leo-Editor pane, I think it is
probably done by Leo-Editor, Qt4, or the free-layout code. I don't see how
code specific to my laptop could be doing it.  My laptop is a Dell Latitude
E6220.

Does anyone have any ideas that might help me?

Thanks.

SegundoBob